|The Juice Fountain originally
patented in 1995 in Australia is new and improved for the USA!
Commercial grade juicer combining power, innovation, durability and
performance for the ultimate in juicing.
Juice faster with the Breville Juice Fountain Elite
The Breville Juice Fountain Elite, with features such as the unique extra wide feed chute,
large capacity pulp container and efficient stainless steel micro mesh filter, is designed
to make preparing fresh vegetable and fruit juices easier and more efficient. With
its high RPM, you can prepare delicious nutrient rich juice in seconds
The Juice Fountain Elites outer shell is made from the highest grade aluminum and
zinc and is completely die-cast. The interior components feature a titanuim-plated cutting
disc and a stainless steel micro-mesh filter with over 40,000 filtering pores. All parts
are dishwasher safe.
The 1000 watt, high-grade motor features a built-in electronic smart chip that increases
power to the cutting disc under heavy load. At high speed, it spins at 13,000 RPM, pushing
the fruits pulp against the filter with intense pressure. The Juice Fountain Elite
makes an 8 oz glass of juice in just 5 seconds.*
The circular 3 feed-tube allows for efficient processing of whole fruits and
vegetables without pre-cutting, slicing or dicing. It is uniquely positioned over the
center of the cutting disc for better balance and more consistent results.
Cutter and Filter
The Italian-made, stainless steel cutters diagonal knife blades first grind the
fruit into pulp. Then, 115 surrounding, conical knives grate the pulp into minute
particles and propel them against the micro-mesh filters 40,000 strainer pores.
Smaller particles, combined with superior filtration, maximizes yield.
There are two settings: a whisper-quiet 6,500 RPM for juicing leafy vegetables and softer
fruits such as watermelon and oranges, and 13,000 RPM for denser fruits and vegetables
like apples and carrots.
The Juice Fountain Elite has only four parts, each engineered with a smooth, rounded shape
for easy cleaning. They rinse quickly in the sink using the included custom cleaning
brush, and are top-shelf dishwasher safe.
Ten times faster and 30% more efficient than traditional juicers, the Juice Fountain Elite
features a patented stabilizing knife as well as a feed-tube that ensures pulp is
propelled evenly against all sides of the juice filter.
Compare this juicer head to head with the Jack Lalanne Power
Juicer, in our article, Wide Feed Chute Juicers.
JET SPEED JUICING!
- Powerful 1000 watt professional motor
- Patented extra large stainless steel feed chute
- Heavy-duty die cast metal base
- Durable stainless steel parts
- Juices faster - no cutting of fruit or vegetables required
- MicroMesh filter system - up to 50% more juice than standard
- 2 speed electronic control
- Commercial standard OFF button
- Easy clean design
- 1 liter jug with handle
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions 12.50 x 8.5 x 16.50
- Weight 14.6 lbs.
- Motor 1000 watt electronic
- Speed (High) 13,000 RPM (Low) 6,500 RPM
- Materials Heavy grade die-cast metal body
- Titanium cutting disc
- Stainless steel micromesh filter
- Accessories 1 liter juice jug with froth separator and an easy
- Innovations 3 circular feed tube processes whole fruit
- Centered dual knife blade assembly
- Stabilizing knife
- Performance Makes an 8 oz glass of juice in 5 seconds*
- In our tests, this juicer was 20% louder than other
centrifugal ejection juicers in its class.
- The cutting blade on this juicer contains razor blades and is
extremely sharp- use the brush that is included to clean the blades.
- The feed chute is so large, it may pose a danger to kids who
can stick their hand down the unit. Always supervise kids when juicing and always
use the pusher.
- We personally do not feel the Elite model of the juice
fountain is a good buy. It looks nice, but is overpriced, especially with the short 1 year