by Greg Laroche
2 cups sprouted almonds
1 cup dates
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 basket strawberries (1/2 frozen)
4 bananas (3 frozen)
Options: (possible substitutions)
Any sprouted nut; figs; any fruit
1. Combine dates, orange and spices in a food processor until smooth
2. Add sprouted almonds to mixture and blend into a rough paste.
3. Put mixture into pie paste and form crust
4. Put pie crust into freezer to set for about an hour.
5. Blend frozen bananas and strawberries in food processor until smooth.
6. Put filling into pie crust.
7. Decorate with remaining fruit.