- from Ann Wigmore Institute Kitchen.
Mary Forest Finnell, ND,. MH, LMT,
2 cups soft wheat berries
- 1.Soak in purified water 8 hrs or overnight.
- 2.Drain, rinse, then allow to sprout for 2 days, without rinsing.
- 3. When white sprout tails begin to show, add 6 cups purified
water, cover jar with cheesecloth, put in a warm place
where it can be exposed to at least 70 degree temp for
- 4. THEN pour off, drink or refriderate or use "rejuvelac"
in a recipe.
- 5. The leftover seeds can be used one more time, with 4c. purified
water, will culture in 1 day. Then seeds can be composted, or thrown to birds.
do not drink soak water. Seeds Must sprout.