- Lettuce Wraps
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 tbsp yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- kernels from one ear raw organic corn
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 6-8 large romaine lettuce leaves
In a medium sized bowl, mash the avocado.
Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
Spread 2-3 tablespoons of this mixture onto lettuce leaves and wrap.
As you can see these are simple and great for children to experiment with. We have these
quite often and never quite the same way. Have fun!! Try new things!! You'll be amazed at
just how talented you can be when you learn to PLAY in the kitchen.